3.03.2011

MIA...and a new venture.

Greetings! My sincerest apologies to my two readers (Meghan and Keirsten). I have neglected this place. It's always in the back of my mind but since my laptop died it's been tough to consistently post here.

Which is why it makes little sense I started another blog. I am going to spend some time dedicating myself to it because this new blog is of noble roots and lofty goals: a FOOD blog, specifically a low carb food blog. I will document the delicious things I eat and hopefully progress in my weight loss (20 pounds is my goal). There will probably be a few posts of my dog, too, since no blog is complete without her.

Please check it out! I really want people to be inspired to change their eating habits and to share their own food ideas, successes and failures.

Hope to see you there!

http://lowcarbgangstah.blogspot.com/

No comments: